When I get behind in my blogging obligations… [haha!] it always seems like I have oh-so-much going on. However, today I can’t think of anything that is all that important. A brief update for the few who care.
- Easter was spent in Sheldon. Favorite person came along. It was as enjoyable as was hoped, and drama-free. FABULOUS.
- Healthy eating continues to be a goal. One that I am pretty successful at. Until today.
- Today, I ate Taco Johns for lunch. BUT, without potato oles. AND, it had been WELL over a week since I last indulged. No need for congratulations, I’m impressed enough with myself thank you very much.
- I finished a great book for this month – Plain Truth by Jodi Picoult – which I will write more about soon. P.S. I LOVE paperbackswap.com for my continual supply of new [to me] good reads. If you’re a reader and love nothing more than carrying a book with you everywhere in your small-child-sized purse [like me!], I would highly recommend. On the other hand, if you’re the type who enjoys the smell of many leather-bound books (and, let’s be honest, the appearance!), you should continue to waste money at the bookstore on books you will never ever read again.
- My first 5K was run on April 19. I sucked, but am super-happy that I did it, and that my first race is now officially under my belt. And I’m still running. Mostly because I have much improvement to make. All good things, though.
- As always, I am on my perpetual search for good music. Of any kind.
- The dogs continue to be ill-behaved. But they’re cute.
- I need to update the pictures on Flickr. I know. I know.
- I also need to find a lawn boy. My yard is a jungle. Bea looks like she’s lost in a corn field when she’s out there. Ugh… being an adult has so much less fun than I expected when I was 8!