I haven’t updated in almost a month! I have no excuse. Really. Except, I suppose, that my social life has become wonderful in the last month or so, and I’ve been distracted. But I want to provide a quick update. I will blog more interesting stuff later when I’ve had a few to drink (like in college, my best writing happens then).
- I joined the gym with my life partner, Brian.
- So what? I joined the gym almost a week ago, and today was the first time I actually worked out! Give me a break… my ankle has been jacked up due to a mad-dash for a wine bottle during LOST last week. Anyway, in other news…
- I have a brand-new-niece. Little (actually, fairly large) Reese Ava Engelsman entered the world on January 15 at 8 lbs. 15 oz. I will meet her later in February at her baptism festivities. I can hardly wait!
- Work is absolutely bananas. We have two events within the next 3 work days. Basically, I am loving life right now.
- And, LOST is back on the television every Wednesday night. I am back to drooling over Desmond and Sawyer once a week, and then on Thursdays as I read the follow-up blogs. I’m obsessed. It is irrational my love for this show.
- I moved into a duplex that is all my own. I haven’t been there much recently, but it is marvelous.
I need, need, need to get back to work… to be followed up immediately by many drinks and good company. I’ll try not to be such a lame blogger in the future. My apologies.