It’s been a good while since I’ve written, which may be mostly due to the fact that I am now routinely sleeping for more than 2 hours a night! SUCCESS!
A few things that have been going on:
- a great long weekend (thank you, Christopher Columbus!) that included BOTH flip cup AND beer pong! Exciting!
- Some developing friendships which has recently resulted in some much-needed and very interesting conversations.
- good sushi. really good.
- I finally went running again on Monday morning. This time I took both dogs on their “connected” leash. Said leash works remarkably well on a walk, less well when running. They loved life while we were out, though, and that made it all worthwhile.
- I’m hoping to do some more running in the morning
- LOTS of travel and meetings for work… and I still really, really need a vacation.